SAME GREAT BEER AND FOOD. JUST MORE OF IT.
Looking for a place to hold your next company party, birthday, or rehearsal dinner? We have a beautiful, open lofted level with several semi-private spaces for groups of between 10 and 80 people. Dine among history in one of Portland's most iconic and longest-standing buildings, The Merchant Hotel. Book an event with us and enjoy a full service, buffet-style lunch or dinner in a warm, inviting setting!
Dine inside the famous Merchant hotel and find yourself immersed in history. Many of the original Hotel builds are still present including the front desk / now our order counter.
Our upstairs loft is equipped with an HD projector and 12ft while vinyl set-up screen. Perfect for sharing photos, business presentations, wedding rehearsals and more .
The entire upstairs boasts an impressive and welcoming space that can seat up to 60 -- or for larger groups the entire upstairs is available to rent that holds over 80.
the heart of old town
Our inner-downtown location is located in the beating heart of Portland, Oregon and is surrounded by some of the cities most sought after destinations in a walkable radius.
open space loft
The open space layout creates a wonderfully comfortable experience that immerses itself through the entire pub while still maintaining a very private and personal space.
Not only do we offer some of the best pizza in town, we also brew our own award-winning beer! We have nine taps of our rotating seasonal beers as well as a fully stocked bar.
POLICIES & USEFUL INFO
- We take reservations for groups of 10 or more through Yelp Reservations online (link below).
- Reserved groups are required to order from our Group Menu at least 24 hours before their scheduled event (discounts and packages available below).
- Your meal will be served buffet style, and we require one tab for food. You will have a server available to cocktail for your event, or guests may purchase their own beverages in the bar.
- Reservations require a minimum food + beverage purchase of $10 per seat (after 4 pm) or $5 per seat (before 4pm). Any changes to your reservation head count must be made no less than 72 hours in advance of your event.
- Reservations include use of the space for 2.5 hours. Accommodations can often be made to extend reservations for an additional $50/hour. Please contact our Banquet Manager directly to make such arrangements.
- Although we cannot guarantee specific tables or placement in the restaurant, you will be guaranteed seating to accommodate the number of people specified in your reservation. Your party may be seated adjacent to other groups. If you would like to request a specific space, or to request a space with access to our projector, please contact our Banquet Manager, and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- If you wish to reserve our entire upstairs area, or for groups of more than 50 people, please contact our Banquet Manager.
- We require a credit card hold for reservations, and a $100 deposit may apply for no-shows or for cancellations less than 24 hours in advance.
- We do not add any auto-gratuity or service charges to checks, however we do request an 18% gratuity for groups. Gratuities are split amongst the staff.
- Should you need ADA accommodations, please contact our Banquet Manager directly. Although our upstairs area is not ADA accessible, we can typically accommodate groups of 25 or fewer on the main floor of the restaurant.
BOOK AN EVENT
We'd love to host you and your guests for an event! To make a reservation, simply click on the link below. If you have any further questions you can email our events manager at DowntownEvents@otbrewing.com